Roragok's Mafia #26

How is it allowed to have two accounts playing wtf

Show me the rules where it says it’s not allowed

Claiming captain right now is a strictly terrible move

1 Like

It’s common sense idiot

You could know all the mafia as town like come on. MODS PURGE

Your just upset you didn’t think of this strategy first

why would captain wanna claim today and not tomrorow following htis?

Klaze pulling a gamut.

Jailor claiming was not common at all, especially not in the better games (high elo discord games). VFR was common and occasionally it led to a early jailor reveal, but it was not considered a good thing when it happened.

Lynch me

Why is it that you’re trying so hard this game when you self-lynched the last game solely because you rolled town and lost motivation?

For the record I know the thought that’s it’s going to be super obvious when I’m mafia because I won’t be griefing the game so do with that information as you will but I am a jord this game

Almost beat you to this

So you’re only trying this game to set up for a potential clean mafia game later?

I don’t know if I’ll be motivated the entire game tbh so probably not gonna happen I’m pretty sure I’m fucked

Like the game that I am mafia I’m fucked that is

Sorry. I’m jord btw. Not scum

Most players have the opposite mindset. They get unmotivated when rolling scum and will sometimes just straight up AFK (common on this forum), while trying hard as town as they find scumhunting fun.

Why is it that you only like playing as mafia?

I really get off on misleading people.

Do people really not like mafia? We can trade accounts next game if you get mafia klaZe