Roragok's Mafia #26

It’s still ti…? I don’t understand your confusion there.

Well we’ve got two captain claims, bazinga and q0q15

I’m more inclined to believe q0q15’s counterclaim than bazingaboy’s initial claim, but I’m going to wait a little more in order to actually make my mind up on that

It feels insane for someone in the mafia to claim captain, as the tracker could easily confirm whether or not they are mafia (the captain would visit someone who doesn’t die, a mafia selected to kill someone would visit someone who dies, a mafia not selected to kill someone wouldn’t visit anyone)

So if we go by the assumption that the maul visits whoever they choose as their target I’d say that one of them is captain and one of them is the maul

This post was edited. Klaze was in Null and turned to Mafia.

Yeah I didn’t see it as a big problem.

This is my alt account btw

q0q15 had a hash in his first few posts confirming it.

There is no gamesolve here, setup can’t be solved with a massclaim, so there is no reason to talk about it.

2 scum teams means scum are hunting scum, don’t automatically townread someone for trying to scum hunt. I’d be interested to see people discuss if they think scum or SK should be the main focus.

Another thing I’d like to hear people’s thoughts on is what the optimized way to play bodyguard is this game. Do you think that BG should automatically target the king tonight?

It’s klaze epok Nyte and yns

1 Like

I am literally going to push for Matticus nmagane and jdance lynches tho. If you’re going to joke - idc how blatant you think it is and someone asks you about it directly and you don’t make yourself clear then you’re being anti town and there’s 0 reason to do this (unless you’re jones who purposefully uses this tactic to misdirect cause confusion and throw shade on other people which is exactly my point)

He was actually in both, I had him in scum, and marked him in null too. I copied the entire playerlist into null and removed players that I had reads on but forgot to remove him.

No you’re just mafia.

as it stands I think the bg should be on q0q15 who is the most likely to be captain (captain is the most influential town role by far imo)

Youre only blindly pushing us out of the game because it lines up with your agenda of being mafia and allows you to kill people for a seemingly good cause

lynch nmagane

It’s extremely obvious that you’re just pretending nyte; Just like last game you were mafia.

You’re wrong.

Lynch nmagane

Nice try retard you’re actually scum.

When I fucking get nk because dumb scum actually think it’s me then you’ll know you need to wipe out these fucking retards

No you’re just scum trying to avoid getting nightkilled.

he was joking 100%