Roragoks Mafia - Day 2

I don't know about that one, chief

Yeah, notice how I didnā€™t put a percentage on that one? There are several reasons. One being that epok might have told his scum teammates to throw him under the bus for town cred.

The way I see this playing out is asoul fake claimed cop, claims his partner is scum, knowing a more believable town PR already outed. Sacrificing himself because he can rely on people (possibly his third partner) to push the narrative that that means Dan is almost definitely town.

That doesnā€™t seem like a very asoul play, though, unless he wanted out of the game, so Iā€™m leaning towards asoul town fake claiming because heā€™s too lazy to build a case

Nope. Cause as soon as I flip, in that case, asoul is dead. You said most likely. I think itā€™s at best 50/50 of Dan being town if asoul is scum

True. But how will you flip? Town won't lynch you and scum won't kill you.
:thinking:

Town would eventually Lynch me if they believe asoulā€™s claim over mine

Well doctor is dead so we Lynch dan if he flips town we lynch asoul, if asoul is really cop mafia need to kill him or itā€™s gg anyways so when he gets nightkilled we lynch ewiz

Actually itā€™s ewiz and alightsoul scum team going for the ultimate thunder dome scum battle because they hate each other

Even if heā€™s right about Dan, mafia knows heā€™s not actually cop

how do they know this?

If heā€™s right about dan wonā€™t scum think he actually is cop? Why is your claim more believable than his?

@mafiabot lynch @anon31000304

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=2d3

Doctor appears once in each column. mafia knows the second town PR based on whether they have a goon or a pr

Good point. Will digest and reply soon.

1 Like

I made the same point d1 when I claimed tracker

Mafia knows my claim is real because they have no PR

I donā€™t think scum are good enough to hit doctor day1 without it just being lucky so nyte was lynching slowdive when she was killed so I think itā€™s slowdive and wonā€™t be moving my lynch at all

@mafiabot lynch slowdive

I might be off the mark but I donā€™t think jenanda Bollywoodā€™s claim is believable at all and I donā€™t know how people are giving it credence

That or they knew the second PR was doctor and were fishing for it since thatā€™s way more valuable than killing tracker. In hindsight, nyte seems very much like she couldā€™ve been a pr given her d1 posts