Roragoks Mafia - Day 4

I revealed the mafia. It doesn’t matter what I “posted” (What does it mean to post something in a mafia game?)

In addition, taking the blame off of yourself for voting on me by criticizing (poorly) my game strategy is not a good idea.

Alightsoul’s wacky cop claim worked incredibly well on me, to the point that I had the game totally backwards, yet totally backfired on every single other town.

IAAFR’s gameruin actually ended up making maf all-in on YNS, mistakenly thinking that insta was 4, and ended up being the reason I got my shit together.

What a game.

GAME = SOLVED

stop posting when you are dead. i did not resolve the game.

1 Like

I mean, every single game ever played on the site has people posting once it ends.
No reason to act like Robots here when we know the game is over. Just look at last game even, for the most recent example. Come on now.

Regardless of who “won” (no winning in mafia but let’s not get into that), the game is over.

I see where Roragok’s coming from generally speaking, but I gotta agree with Nma in this particular case that I don’t see it as a big deal. This has been basically over since D2.

Look at maf posts since the vote rush. It was GGing out without actually saying it. I was surprised when D3 rolled - I was like, “fuck, is there a lazy town in my maf group and this game is actually gonna be hard?” But no.

I have not read a single game post - I just know that it’s over because there were only 4 players left with no power roles to stop mafia.

I mean… What will Dan flip?! Will town triumph, or did mafia take it?!

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

@SOPHIE What was your role?

I was mafia

1 Like

Lol

Oh wow.

1 Like

I was not mafia

I played great - my teammates, however, I cannot say the same

Good job guys very astute gameplay i just feel bad for @iaafr

1 Like

i was really hungry it was a bad time and i should really stop signing games

1 Like

I think you played it really well up until you broke and youve been improving more than ever recently. Just try not to let your emotions take control when you play and focus on the obj

its not worth it tho the games make me miserable even when im doing well

something to do with my innate impatience

appreciate the kind words though

1 Like