Roragoks Mafia - Day 4

i was impressed by slowdives day 1 play and impressed by nyte for seeing it as scum

day 2 progression made 0 sense but meh

i think yns and ian and kkat played very well as town

yall need to stop postgaming before roragok announces endgame, it triggers him

1 Like

ur ok

Good game. Now I don’t want to take credit for town winning this game but I believe that by not signing to games (and rolling scum) I have allowed town to win therefore I am MVP.

1 Like

@ror

Don’t post when you’re dead. What the fuck’s up with you?

Abysmal scum gameplay here made it easy for me to win the game for town and secure the mvp

Yea games over etc. i get salty cause i enjoy making the final post and people steal my thunder after i host for a week.

1 Like

Mafia won this one in our minds

1 Like

Nice try though to the town players - you guys made a good attempt

1 Like

We still don’t really know who won.

so a reveal is still possible.

Gamut was the last scum

No he wasn’t.

1 Like

Nah in all seriousness

Following the iafr tilt out i basically misled these people into thinking we were at lylo and needed one vote

Gamut’s take on my cop claim was the logical one (seriously what sort of idiot thinks he “caught” mafia fakeclaiming PR as if that was ever not going to be called off as a “reaction test” - you guys are literally too dumb to beat at mafia)

However gamut probably should have noticed i was basically begging him to place that vote (which i told my team was winning for us)

In other news i agree with roragok. Let hosts end their games - you guys are being selfish. I saw a couple people say they agree with this and then post anyway. Just don’t post even if other people are posting. If it’s just 1 or 2ppl it’s much easier to address

In summary i was the mvp. Thanks

It's just how things have been in nadota mafia for years - idk what to tell you guys.

We still don’t know if mafia won or lost by the way.

You’re banned

I’m not banned

I immediately read your cop claim bus. I'm the mvp