Good game. Now I don’t want to take credit for town winning this game but I believe that by not signing to games (and rolling scum) I have allowed town to win therefore I am MVP.
Following the iafr tilt out i basically misled these people into thinking we were at lylo and needed one vote
Gamut’s take on my cop claim was the logical one (seriously what sort of idiot thinks he “caught” mafia fakeclaiming PR as if that was ever not going to be called off as a “reaction test” - you guys are literally too dumb to beat at mafia)
However gamut probably should have noticed i was basically begging him to place that vote (which i told my team was winning for us)
In other news i agree with roragok. Let hosts end their games - you guys are being selfish. I saw a couple people say they agree with this and then post anyway. Just don’t post even if other people are posting. If it’s just 1 or 2ppl it’s much easier to address