Screen Worlds

no, you actually just made a bunch of false claims that i pointed out then you posted some dumb feel-good shit about your incorrect views. you’re a nasty nazi who should be shot in the back of the head.

that’s actually much more then nazis deserve, you’re being given a really nice out here

wait since when is refpsi a nazi

Can you go read some old posts and stop exposing your newness

were u even on old nadota cuz i have no clue who you are

?
Right because i actively work to make my life, and those around me better. I have some interesting opinions and you attempt to use those opinions (no matter of how rational i make them out and spell out why i believe these things) to demonize me.

Unlike you im not a society hating person, and i work to be productive in that society no matter what.

yeah i was early 2014

i was 2014 too lmao

i just havent come on this website in like 3 months or smthn

you’re productive for some people in a few buildings that very rich people own, wow! you are really improving society

i thought refpsi was black

yep. he’s also a slimy ass neo-nazi.

You just have no clue of how great the world can be, instead of just sitting there being spiteful and telling me i deserve death, and dont look at the fact that im being productive in society, and attempting to make a living for myself by working.

i legit can go to several of my post and if you reply to them, its usually somewhere in there that i should experience bodily harm, am below your standard of intellect (despite my ability to rationalize and post), or that I should kill myself because of a belief i have or something i’ve said.

yeah you’re an actual nazi, if it was 1943 i’d shoot you myself but unfortunately these things have been made illegal

your rationalizations are poor and full of fallacies, you’re a loser, and someone should have shot you a couple years ago probably. Sorry

All nazis die please haha

only the real ones like the scum @REFPSI here

why is everyone so afraid of bullying nazis or talking bad about actual nazis?

come on just try it here, its an american past-time since ww2. Just try it.

Die nazi die, die nazi die, nazi scum fuck off, follow your leader put a bullet in your brain

Can’t I get banned for bullying the nazi or something

Refpsi is typing quite the essay right now i’m excited to read it and reply earnestly