Screen Worlds

To me that’s a very high percentage maybe that seems low to you idk

im staring at an incorrect statistic while u call it right

i mean i know its 100% wrong from reading books. where do you live, how many live and dead drug addicts do you know, how many drugs have you been addicted to, and whats your extent of studying drug use and addictive behaviors? Just checking in case i might get into a conversation about this with you

oh i mean yeah i guess i dont have personal experience with heroin so i cant say if the statistic is accurate or not

of course 95% depending on your answers im not typing back

seems you just skipped all my questions

because i typed that response before the page refreshed so i didnt see that post at the time lmao

lmfao imagine justifying wanting society to collaspe because you arent doing well in it, and see some others not doing well, so you want them to do even worse when everything falls apart and crime rises, while ignoring those who do well, and being mad at those who actually want to be productive.

lets go in order of these questions

central nj
0 i think
i dont study drug use or addictive behaviors lmao im not a loser

basically i wasnt trying to say i knew more about the subject than you, but ofc you took it that way

wait, i want society to collapse?

now THIS is news to me

huge mental plays being made by the refpsi here

i think if you can take away anything from what i’ve said, it’s definitely that i want people suffering to suffer more.

Shut up, retard

yeah well the 10% that do end up mostly downtown in skid row. Idk why people choose to do drugs. I did it because I had a fucked up childhood

This quote lead me to believe u have such specific fantasies of a happening that you imply is due.

Too bad your brain is too peanut-sized to differentiate between believing something may happen and wanting it to happen.

Can you go fix some more light-bulbs for rich white people please? Your opinions have always been dumb and you’re just a stupid person in general, sorry, really sorry about that.

I dont see society collapsing, and even if it does, i’ll be ready for it because i actually work and save and do doom’s day prepping with my hard earned coin, can you say the same? And if society never does collapse i will have a wealthy and nice retirement because i work hard.

Shut up, retard

who is slowdive

So i just destroyed both your points.
Work is freedom.

You always reveal your nasty nature every time.

getting some ewiz vibes off this guy rn