Shut up

It’s funny because the fake shit I posted actually shows black people in a better light than the real shit I posted. But you’re a ■■■■■■

Literal re tard

Also the pope is cucked, I would rather denounce the pope then denounce whatever your convoluted definition of bigotry is. You remind me of this ■■■■■■ I was arguing with on Twitter who told me that every human being on earth (all 7.9 billion) would catch Covid if we didn’t have vaccines and social distancing

1 Like

White population of Canada 25 million
Cant wait until your rent goes up another 1000 maple syrup bucks next year because a Chinese foreign exchange student who’s a marginalized bipoc needs your apartment

yes, even per capita it is less. you idiot

"i would rather denounce the pope than stop being hateful" yeah you're going to hell lmfao epic Christianity you practice there bud

you didn't say WHITE canadians in your original post you stupid fuck. you just said canadians. now you're just moving the goalposts LMAO

and considering most the of the shootings in this country happen involving asian gangs in vancouver and black/islander gangs in toronto, you'd be wrong even if you just made it about white people

literally you're so fucking stupid i'm not wasting another second on this

"let me tell you how my fake graph that i found in some random place i'm not willing to say that had literal MS paint names added to it is actually correct. and also how the pope is a heretic and I understand Christianity better than him"

get fucked you weird brainlet, and anybody else who unironically agrees with the disgusting garbage you say

what the fuck does any of what i said have to do with twitter or covid lmao. why is "YOU SOUND LIKE THE REDDIT/TWITTER" such a disturbingly high amount of what you think is an insult? it's like half of what you say lmao

i was responding to your claim that white americans kill less people per year (per capita) than all of canada. which was obviously bullshit and hilarious that you said it. either you're sidetracking to this dumb shit on purpose because you realize you look stupid but are too proud to admit it, or you have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old

"UHHH YEAH BUT HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID" wow, very epic and reasonable comeback to the words i typed

why do i even post here anymore

yns buddy, i know you love money. give me a figure, what will it take so that I can mail you my shit and have you record yourself eating it. just name your price

It’s not 10x when you use per capita ■■■■■■ lmfao

Well we’re talking about specifically the demographic of white Americans so let’s just compare them to the “white” population of Canada

I just think it’s funny you had your epic moment by pointing out the graph was fake and then I went and looked it up and nig gers are more violent than what the fake graph said

I don’t know what to tell you, yes, white Americans shoot more people than white Canadians. I don’t really care, if we removed nig gers from the stats then we wouldn’t really have a gun issue at all seeing how the numbers are pretty in line, just a little above, Canada and countries in Europe

you guys are ruining jdance's best thread

2 Likes

Jdance? Who's that? This a mfin IAAFR thread