Shut up

Be sure to like and subscribe my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJh4BDKRYWaOianA__kzxyQ

because I will be streaming new content (Hearthstone) this month!

That's exactly what I said. Lemon is the highest IQ of the goy club

if you want you can watch GoyClubTV vods and pretend you are a part of the high-level discussions that occur daily within the GoyClubTV TeamSpeak.

Osiris stalked our streams and VODs for months before attempting to join our social club. He used it to build an agreeable speech profile.

3 Likes

Just spent an hour and a half at the county courthouse.

You: pull out your phone and browse namafia.com, play candy crush.

Me: comparing the skull shapes of the Asians, doing race science in the field. (One couple with 1 100% Han chinese and unknown (mixed hmong??) wife, one couple of jungle asians (beyond my expertise). Examined the difference in the inflections of their speech as they conversated about car tag renewal and filled out passport documents for their children.

Rationalize it however you want: the truth is I'm a forum bad boy and you aren't and will never be.

nyte literally "I can fix him" to me lol..... you were never making any crazy posts... you're just some milquetoast annoying ■■■■■■.

simply i am that n*gga

1 Like

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4pKBiCIwExX1OW1E22dQdA?t=194

5 posts? Ahahahaha

which is it?
  • Shawn Bawn
  • Seen Bean

0 voters

1 Like

This image was posted in September 2019.

Look at second half of the sixth line.
Petri dish, DNA, coronavirus, 3 shots, UFO.
What does it mean?

Goyclub are pathetic, when they get a real thinker in the teamspeak (me) they shut up real fast

1 Like

For being such a big talker jones willingly associates with a literal zog bot who joins the teamspeak while active duty in the military

Tell brendan i love him

Actually when you think about it jones interacts with two zog bots

1 Like

It's not the Chinese. On the east coast at least. The recent year it's literally Indians at every time Hortons or KFC serving me now