Shut up

you can be intelligent and be a complete fucking loser degenerate

Read Simulacra and Simulation. What you are seeing is the Simulation of intelligence - ironically, in this situation, where there is smoke, there is no fire.

It's like how the people showing visible signs of money (fancy cars, watches) are usually more on the poor side/lower class. Actual wealthy people spend a lot of time/effort trying to hide the signs of that wealth and craft an image of being "upper middle class." People who actively invest a bunch of effort into displaying outward signs of "intelligence" do so because they have something fundamentally missing, some insecurity, and have a need to be seen as intelligent. It's not the same as actually being intelligent. I would assume the most intelligent people on the forum are posting like absolute ■■■■■■■ on the regular

Which leads to the question: Who does this leave? Based on this principle, toprak is probably the most intelligent member of the teamspeak (maybe jcrispy). Benny is the strongest dota player (by far). Who's the smartest on the forum, you think?

nihil not even close either way you cut it

I used to be one of the most consistent posters of dumb shit on the forum, but now I post these verbose-ass armchair psychoanalysis novellas that nobody reads. Does that mean I have become less intelligent during my time on the forum? Is it perhaps because of dancing? I am staying up late at night but also becoming more of a physical, instinctive (unthinking) person. In a sense I am becoming latino. -5 IQ points +15 attractiveness to women I suppose

Probably the dumber I get the more attractive I will be to women. Women appreciate a guy with no thoughts in his head, just living life instinctively like some sort of animal, because that is their natural mode of being. They feel they are finally meeting a guy who really "gets them"

there's a lot more factors than intelligence at play in life 'success' although goyclub would probably hard agree with you

really unfortunate theodore didn't follow through properly with his interviews/investigation

It’s about when that black lady jumped out of an airplane on the runway and got sucked into the turbine engine and died

Sorry no it was a black lady who worked there and had been told to stay away from the jet engines

OK but what's the joke?

1 Like

That she’s a dumb fried chicken eating n word honesty kind of surprised ■■■ posted that

She was a little bit of a meme on /pol/ for a couple days

No I just like the meme content

Robert and Lemon have gotten laid ten times more than you

how was your weekend?

1 Like

Went swimming.

Corgi Swing GIF - Corgi Swing Dog GIFs

1 Like

low-iq, self-important, minority drivel.

You want a display of my prowess? Fine.

::

;

::

1 Like