Sicilian Mafia day 2

I mean he had 8 posts when he's usually a very active player, and in this game where he was given extra weight behind his posts I'd expect him to be more active

Ian is also not playing to the same win con

why would you not vote whoever it was we lynched yesterday when you were tied with him? why vote epok? thats a flagrant team tell

:sob:

have you even played mafia with me before

Why the fuck would IC suddenly become a win con for town you idiot

several times. i dont remember you ever wanting to be lynched. but if you really do then you shouldnt mind being lynched today either?

its a sick analysis. shut it.

why would you take that post serious

SDADASDAS IS A JOVIAL POSTER.

i just made that post so that in the event that ewiz's role pm says "You are a Scum IC, get lynched to win" I look like a genius

Sdad I d like you reasoning why you let it rand between you and dein

thank you faz.

i was beginning to feel ridiculous

Did your gf cheat on you or your parents took away your allowance?

if i remember correctly when i looked at the clock there were still 3 min left, i hoped my epok vote would could get some traction, didn't expect the game to end literally instantly after

lol

you were hoping for epok to gain traction when no one was talking about epok, despite you not making a case on him, because you applied the vote of king lord sdadasdas?

I mean, that sounds logical but like I would make sure I vote on other legit counter wagon at least at 11:58

yeah a lot of cases were being made for me and mahdik, totally not people just flinging votes around