sidebar finally finished hype

I agree with point 1 but not point 2, I'm still loving Dota 2 and that's still the root of the community, even if a lot of people have moved oin.

It'd be cool if there were two sections - community members bigger and at the top, and a smaller Dota grid on the bottom..

Yeah I think it's fine if you just have "native" streamers bubble up to the top

Most of the time there's 1 or 0 site members streaming anyway and it becomes a dota sidebar entirely

1 Like

https://git.roragok.com/namafia/discourse-twitch-sidebar/issues/1

not a screensize issue, i believe etheres just a lot of dead space not being used.

also i agree with adding the community members to the top.

and i mean real community members. not kittens who only posts in her stream thread and nowhere else. i mean gamut when he does gamut guitars should be top.

Female streamers should be given a separate but equal sidebar to emphasize the fact that not only are they not real community members, but also barely even real gamers

1 Like

Simple dark theme has a small hack css that extends width to be % based.

Should their link text be pink

1 Like

can u change my color to pink btw?

Should be hot pink with flowers and shit - girls love that stuff

i tried simple dark and i prefer dark. if the sidebar can't be fixed that's fine i was just saying it would be better.

also i don't thtink kittens is rly part of the community she justs wants to shill her stream.

she used to be but

working on putting featured streamers above

1 Like

dangod

everytime i see past nadota users log on steam i send them link but idk if its working

should they be descending order above the other streamers? or should it be like it is now but site users are Bolded or something

i'd say just make a priority list maybe and just give community members top priority then past members like mason or whoever, then big streams like BTS, etc

yikes so we gotta maintain three lists? who else agree w that

nope

just when you sort have a list that gets moved to the top of the list

so like

when no members streaming:

mason 34
moonmeander 27
beyondthesummit 2

when site member starts streaming:

toprak 4
mason 34
moonmeander 27