Nyte

d47a88d0-694a-11ed-8a2a-8d373a135702

@mafiabot sign

1 Like

Finally, strong players

the host is sabotaging the mafia subforum by afk'ing :smirk:

1 Like

Someone else host maybe

Tbh if Benny was not putting on a show it would be totally understandable that he does not look at this website if it triggers whatever the heck has been up with him. But he probably shouldn't volunteer to host or play then unfortunately

"whatever the heck has been up with him"? Yeah he was hospitalized last week dude. He's talked about this so much and you still just want him to host your games for you.
He was my best friend, talked to him every day for the last 12 years almost, and now I haven't heard from him in weeks.

Putting on a show for who exactly? His confessions were very clear red flags regardless of their basis in reality. He was not well and we all knew that but were helpless, and all of you just flaunted your travels and hiking in his face between his ignored cries for help.
Keep your comments to yourself and go ahead and host your own game please.

3 Likes

Yeah sorry gonna doubt the validity of your friends statements when you make funny troll post anyways

If you care about your friend and are worried for him I'm not sure reinviting him here does well for his mental

You judge him based on my posts about Dota? I'm sure that attitude has nothing to do with him getting put down in a hospital.

What?

I didn't invite him, where'd you get that? He comes here to vent.

1 Like

good luck out there benny

I am the only host on this site

i've hosted more better and biglier mafia games

Where are you now? Hiding?