Signaled [Day 2]

can agree ■■■ is clearly trying not to give away his partner and has resigned to being voted

1 Like

I just don’t get how town would be happy to dogpile lynch with 15 hours remaining. But given that one is a potential grief (obvious Benny alt) and the other is probably genuinely a bad player the only person who would be worth suspecting would be like bazingaboy or something

Hard for me to reason about bboy because I don’t think he’d ever select dondi for NK. So if he were scum his partner would drive that call anyways

Not a town POV. You are being dogpiled in a situation where a town being voted out results in at best 2:2 on D3. You might as well interact with them to prove you're town and not scared to push your weight around. If they were all town then the game is hopeless anyway, so might as well suspect them.

1 Like

It's even harder for me to reason about the game state if you're just going to tunnel me when you're getting topped up by the rest of the players. There's a lot of stuff that looks bad and you've done very little to deflect.

And you're talking about Dondi still. Move on. Like you said, it only takes one person on scum who saw or played the last game to pick him.

You listed every other player except yourself and then said it’s only ,,likely” that two of them are mafia?

It's a hypothetical truth matrix. IF sophie and I are town then I'm talking to a bunch of scum while sophie is afk.

How is it hard to reason about BBoy if you're so focused on Dondi? Must I play this game for you? He voted Dondi, and now he's voting you. So from your POV if you're worried about being the next on the list, couldn't THIS BE A PATTERN?!

From my POV I'm looking at D1 votes and Nyte is uncharacteristically trying to move the vote. So it looks like she's moving it off Sophie and you two @SOPHIE @Nyte are partners.

Dumb it down a little bit

Okay I'll keep it simple from now on (Benny alt who gets the benefit of anonymity)

There is zero chance that is benny

that's quite the theatrics

The flip me dummy

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sophie 3 Seth, bazingaboy, Tywin
matticus 1 SOPHIE
tywin 1 Nyte

Not Voting

Matticus,

Alive Players - 6

Majority Vote - 4

31a059b0-452a-11ef-8cbe-61a98b97371a

Until you do I don’t know how any other town doesn’t view this as extreme posturing. You should be in red bull videos, people love extreme content.

damn, i didn't think you were mafia

1 Like

Don’t we lose if town is lynched today anyways?