Signaled [Day 2]

And why isn't Bazinga yelling at me to hammer like he usually does as town?

I mean as scum why would I do that over afking. And I’m glad you think I have BDE but I wouldn’t put myself on the line as scum. I’d probably be making a bigger deal than I am now, that’s for sure

Neither, I can post my pms ljke the other griefer

if Your actually town you should look at my train and think theres probably atleast 1 of 3 scum (or 3 bad players, really anyones call)

I decided against it

Waiting to hear better arguments

You're focusing too much on me to look at the fact that I have been suspecting a lot of people. Of course I've looked at your train. If Your actually town you should look at the fact the your reads are 3 towns on you and scum Nyte+Me are the only ones not voting you.

Why are you capitalizing Your is this some sort of hidden mafia codeword>?

Seth started it. Not sure who he is.

Also if Your actually town you should also consider that if I was town I've been sitting here with only 3 other players, two of which are likely mafia dealing with their spew and you're too afk to help out.

1 Like

Seth only came into the picture recently. I'm mostly ignoring him because if he's mafia I think we just lose. His partners would likely be Bazinga or Tywin.

1 Like

You soft defended him on D1, Bazinga has ignored him. Nyte and Sophie showed interest in voting him. It's an objective observation, but one that I put little weight on.

going to solve this game as soon as I get claude to accept full size screenshots

■■■■ clearly mafia for voting the 100% confirmed town player

And nyte isnt voting him

towny use of AI

1 Like