Signaled [Day 2]

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte

1 Like

Dude theres no way its matty

Yeah matty scum would’ve lynched me insta to get out of being scum and potentially losing the game

It’s nyte seth/bboy then

The only thing i dont like is matty saying if seth is mafia the game is just lost

Not to deride my own Garbo forum but new players do tend to get a pass on being lynched more often than not which is maybe where matty was comin from. People just operate off of existing personality reads to inform choices and they have none on Seth

I’m pretty sure your first 1 or 2 scum wins were from similar patterns lol

@mafiabot lynch @Nyte

1 Like

:bus:

@Matticus i know youre a busy boy but day ends in a few hours and im curious what you think about my posts

gee and more theatrics, good job guys

1 Like

if you lose because you didnt hammer me thats on you

@mafiabot vote @Tywin

1 Like

Can you delete this please?

2 Likes

just a bunch of geese honking

2 Likes

If you're town I wish you'd just play normal when I'm also town.

1 Like

im a wild card through and through. And you can't blame me for not wanting to get fooled twice by you. fool me once saying type shit

Yeah but if it's not you then who is it. If it's Nyte+Bazinga then Nyte should have just hammered earlier AND if you were their next target, she really should have hammered earlier since game ends right there.

This assumes that they were aware of their position. Mafia team could've forgotten how the mech worked

I'd be more sussed out over lynching nyte on the basis that the d1 dondi kill* could look like a setup