Signaled [Day 2]

If it's not Nyte+Bazinga then it's Bazinga+Tywin or Bazinga+Seth and again, I think Seth has a high chance of winning due to the game state and him being "a new player".

scum tywin never not flips here unless were on the same team

err flips me

Yeah I already outlined why bboy is scummy to me but the nyte flip seems way more sensible to me rn

We've been playing together for a while and when he rolls scum and I roll town he usually tries to get me out of the picture relatively quickly before I catch on. v similar behavior to this game

Only difference is I doubt he thought it was LYLO. and a list determined by him and nyte would probably be determined by nyte since he'd throw his hands up

@mafiabot vote @Matticus

1 Like

One extra reason I thought you were scum is because you were such an easy target on D1. It definitely increases the odds of you being scum that DOndi is #1.

i was hella busy at the time and after nma posted his PMs I decided that if he wasn't zeused I'd be fine with flipping him because that behavior is deplorable and checked out after

Nyte could have just afked and they get an extra NK.

i dunno i think nyte was just taking advantage of the thing you mentioned and letting me make my own scum case. Town nyte would probably attempt to be more perceptive and question their reads more.

also I dont think my point about players being unaware of the setup isn't very bad either. Look at the remaining pool and how many of them played in the first one (not including you). Players like me who pretty much overlook setup mech all the time. There's a decently high chance that a fumble occurred (or not and I am scum and this is my hail mary)

@mafiabot vote @Matticus

Time to inverse myself. Good night scun

1 Like

Matty was trying to town tell at the beginning of day and I thought it was scummy but I think he was just trying to get a read on me

Your my highest townread so you do what you want but I am like close to sure we gotta be lynching in nyte/bboy/seth

Im at work but matty + bazinga were also an option for me for reasons i cant remember

This guy ends the day right when i cant really look at the thread

@mafiabot unlynch

Obviously Nyte is strong contender for scum I'm just trying to understand her mindset on D1 if she's voting when town-you is already on the table.

Don’t ask questions, just vote for @Matticus

i keep coming back to epok jdance. they are scum or 100% scum was in those votes