Signaled [Day 2]

doing the scum thing

Jdance votes ■■■ right away and then ignores him for the rest of the game. Scum lacks foresight to consider ■■■ as best D1 vote. If you are scum and ■■■ is town you feel the need to push for another target D1 that isn't Dondi. I'm so confused.

For the record, I don't put ■■■ as Day#1 ever because I'm just not going to vote him out of principle.

So is it Sophie+Tywin or Bazinga+Nyte.

as soon as i read through the thread and start interacting with epok, jdance shows up to save the day? come on now. i can't wrap my head around that unless it's actually just two afk players and we're high tier being trolled

Well yeah Tywin would definitely vote his partner. No question. I called it out multiple times.

1 Like

@mafiabot vote @Matticus

Hes just saying stuff now

Nobody believes you!

Except for the killing my partner i absolutely would

1 Like

this feels like a flashback and i'm watching the presidential candidates argue about golf handicaps as they present reasons for the american public to vote them into the next presidential term.

Vote matticus

"he's just saying stuff now"
"nobody believes you!"

We are killing scum @bazingaboy @SOPHIE

yeah he's my partner, we're scum. you got us. let me vote him real quick...

My guess is seth unvotes him as soon as theres any pressure anyways

so let me get this straight, you think it's SETH MATTICUS?

yeah i'm not moving my vote

Womans suffrage was a mistake

jdance give me a good reason you pulled your vote off epok. if you think it's seth matty why didn't he hammer epok when he had an entire day that he was free to?