Signaled [FINALE]

Not reading the rules. Didn't play the game. Not playing the game.

1 Like

If you were jdance you would’ve insta voted. Good on you

hey!

You know it’s true. I am the soul reader.

I'm getting voted out by Tywin, Seth and Nyte and you left me in that state so I voted you. Sorry.

1 Like

i didnt really want to vote you anyway but the day was ending and nobody wants to vote seth or bboy

If the scum was Seth+Bazingaboy then it was an auto-scum win. Wasn't even worth playing the game.

If y’all townread me don’t vote me. It’s quite shrimple

its my only explanation for the clown fiesta

As town you’re better off 50/50ing in that scenario

If there's three votes going to me if I vote Nyte then how do I proceed.

I didn’t look very closely or am mad I’m just musing out loud. I think you both townread me and thus shouldn’t have voted me but idk

I needed some town unity and you show up and vote me so while I am also not mad I don't think you can point fingers.

Lol I changed my vote and stated why. You not hammering me clearly made you town and nyte trying to hammer me made her scum. I’ll just take it as a “fear of outplay” moment and not think too hard on it

My scum reads on you were before I realized it was lylo

I think if you were present for EOD we could have rallied better, but I was getting voted with no help.

1 Like

Living players can vote in the poll too

1 Like

I blame host for assuming we had nothing better to do, although I can see why he did. I’m more happy/surprised you were there for EOD and do hold myself accountable there

It was a short day in a short game and I didn't want to have to play at that time either.

2 Likes

Otherwise I had a good share of fun. It was nice figuring out most of the things on d2 and wish we went with 9 so today would’ve been a thing

1 Like