Signaled [FINALE]

It has to be seth bazinga or seth me

1 Like

Who cares. If it was Seth scum then the game was 100% lost. We're not actually voting into him on a day like that.

I dont understand why youre saying that voting seth is entirely off the table

I could see that being a hell of a win condition for you if he was your partner

Fuck this stupid ass poll just post the results

Game was basically unwinnable anyway

On D1 you were saying we shouldnt vote seth because he's new. That's the psychology at work.... but maybe I was right and it was you and seth haha.

1 Like

Yeah i mean i was mostly joking and furthering my relationship with him because we are potential best forum friends but i still would have voted him if anyone else would have

2 Likes

@mafiabot vote @Tywin

@mafiabot vote @Tywin

1 Like

@bazingaboy fuck you play the game

We can all agree bazingaboy receives a multi game suspension after this

I guess she could be and actually only realized hammering wins the game after ■■■ said it was win condition but im pretty sure shes not that stupid

Not voting seth/bazinga in this situation out of new player principle is insane

How do you eval a new player with unknown play strength? His reads are irrelevant until we figure that out.

@bazingaboy + @Seth congratulations on the win by going afk scum + new player courtesy advantage

1 Like

He and bazinga are the only players that could be mafia based on votes

I told you bazinga was his most probable partner because they ignored each other all game

@mafiabot vote @bazingaboy

Also based on how the host presented this thread im pretty sure we are technically still playing and can win off the results of this poll