[Signup] The Purge

The Purge

presented by iaafr
36/12 hour phase, 10 posts with game-related thoughts minimum
no insta/hammer, deadline lynch only
kill type announced

The year is 2133.

Rich people bad.

Rich people control world, make poor people eat each other and do gross things for their amusement just to live. Rich people have sick sense of humor, sick sense of justice, and decide to make a game. The game is simple: ten Real Poors enter, and three Rich Sickos try to blend in.

A schedule is made:

Day 1 - Meet and Greet, hors d'oeuvres, tasteful mingling, lynch survey
Evening 1 - Preliminary Free Lynch
Night 1 - The Rich Sickos get to expel their favorite player from the game, unharmed. (This functions identically to a normal night kill.)

Day 2 - Reconvening, dinner party, live band, second lynch survey.
Evening 2 - Second Free Lynch + The Vote For The Master of Bums (Strongman + Night Immunity Upgrade)
Night 2 - The Purge + Expulsion 2

Day/Evening/Night 3 and onward - Repeat lynches and expulsions indefinitely until Rich Sickos dead or have majority. No more purges. Quality of food decreases gradually.

Prize for Victory TBD.

Role PMs

Real Poors

Real Poor PM

Welcome, you are a Real Poor. You were born poor and will probably be poor forever. You live a destitute life by the whims of the rich, as their slave.

Abilities:

Lynch Vote: Every day, you may vote for who you wish to be lynched that evening.
Master of Bums Vote: Sometime during D2 or N2, you may send in a vote by PM for the Master of Bums. You cannot vote for yourself.
The Purge: On the Night of the Purge (Night 2), you may select a player to attack. This ability is optional.

Win condition:

You win when all the Rich Sickos are fucking dead.

Rich Sickos

Rich Sicko PM

Welcome, You are a Rich Sicko, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] and [Player Name]. You are incorrigible perverts who love to indulge in decadent taboo. Your current decadent taboo of choice is pretending to be poor and fooling poors.

Abilities:

Factional Communication: Day and Night, you may communicate with your team: [Chatzy Link].
Factional Expulsion: Each night phase, the Rich Sickos collectively expel 1 poor from the game .
Factional Protection: On the Night of the Purge, you may collectively choose 1 Rich Sicko to gain one layer of protection, dying only if they are attacked twice.
Factional Disable: On the Night of the Purge, you may choose 2 Real Poors to prevent from attacking.

Win condition:

You win when the Rich Sickos obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Core Game Concepts

1. All town are Night 2 Vigilantes, all scum are forced into claiming it.
  2. Completely vanilla gameplay until N2.
  3. Bad shots across different town players leads to a quick Town Loss.
  4. Being completely open about intended purge target is discouraged, as scum have 2 roleblocks and 1 doctor. The Master of Bums strongman mechanic presents the main exception to this general rule.
  5. A failed purge attempt is a soft guilty, but may be a false guilty in the case of a blocked poor-on-poor kill.
  6. Would be scumsided by MafiaUniverse standards, but this group of Elite Town Players has a good chance of winning.
  7. Getting a scum player to top townread removes the Master of Bums mechanic entirely from town.

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

Sign the Fuck up you cucks

will be a variation on Texas justice

in

@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot sign. I really enjoyed running the last Texas justice game. It lasted 3 whole days.

@mafiabot .s

Here goes

@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot .s

only if this gets running soon @iaafr going on vacation friday nyte so prob won't have much playing time

needs 13 people to run, I can rand it the day I hit 13.

9-10 doable but pref 13

@mafiabot .s

@mafiabot sign

@Roragok this is usually a quick game.
Remember my first game that ended on night one?

mm this one could last 3 or, worst case, 4 game days because my variation involves the shooting happening night 2 only and the scum getting some amount of bulletproof + roleblock

@mafiabot sign

i promise i wont be as bad as last game

that was truly incredible how iw as wrong on everything all the time

I like it :+1:t6:

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

wolfy
KrazyKat
Nyte
epok
Roragok
Jenanda_Bollywood