slowdive thread~

never heard, link a song or album?

it really is

Yeah Sandwell District were quite influential in bringing techno back into the forefront at that time. Top lads

I think my favorite release of theirs was the first Rrose one

The remix Regis and Function did of an old Octave One tune was really quite a surprise at the time when it came out. Didn't expect them to do a project like that.

1 Like

personally I never think when I’m posting beyond the next word I type like you can be assured that this post was written word by word and just as you’ve had no idea what word you’ll read next I had no idea which word I would type next

1 Like

just broke down sobbing for a minute after hearing this for the first time

1 Like

@Friend @damir jack senff crew

This was pretty ty for share

death grips get got

i got see them live in like 2013 and held up mc ride for like 15 minutes. zach hill was too poor to be there he was wishing dishes in LA lmao

so it was just mc ride and flatlander but it was so dope

i think that was the hardest pit i've been in, maybe deafheaven 2nd

1 Like

that is really fucking dope wtf

1 Like

i already missed my fucking chacnce theres no way im seeing death grips at a small show or touching mc rides beard at this pt

now im depressed

yeah it was me and Will actually. he listened to their 1st mixtape like the first week it came out and then showed me the money store and exmilitary when we were in highschool. then right after no love deep web came out we got a bit obsessed and that's when they came to stl

Wow right on time. Wills dope lol

saw danny brown call it his favorite album of 2017 so i checked it out. its pretty but really depressing lmao. havent felt this low since i listened to benji

king :crown: