slowdive thread~

Yeah people from misery are special

1 Like

that it does

@Friend @SOPHIE

1 Like

Enters thread

Sniff Sniff

Wow this place smells like mental illness.

leaves

sniff sniff

@anon31000304 u listen to hyakkei

1 Like

very good midwest emo band. im sad i missed them when they came here a while back emphasized text

someone fuckiong took the end of ring wars off of youtube

nevermind its still up here just in piss poor quality

1 Like

@SOPHIE hey im sure u remember will

here are his tunes

1 Like

Hope will posts here other people would love his rollercoaster trivia nonsense

I'm really glad I've had him in my life, I think I'm gonna see him today :slight_smile:

i do think he would fit in well here but he's never been into computers or posting on forums, except for like video editing and stuff so it would probably turn out about as well as when i got @Yris to come

now excuse me i need to go wash a 200 foot vinyl fence in the heat

Yeah its just the stigma is stupid as fuck when the reality is its just an easy place to come and go and no ones asking them to make posts every day or something.

Also I think yris is a different story, and might have taken to it better if he had come after all the shit that happened around then. he's still welcome to come back, I think the blog thread would be very pleasant for him. Dude just needs to get told what I already tell myself, as long as you think before you make posts youll never have any problems

Not thinking before you post is half of the fun

True but he just wanted too many of his longer posts deleted and I think that was his problem. Also I think he missed that that was the whole point, writing out a long passage on how youre thinking when you feel unstable is a great way to help ameliorate it. You just have to reread it and decide if you wanna post it if its something that matters to you and youre afraid of being judged.

i forgot all about this thank you @taste_my_rot