Smoke Signals [DAY 2]

conjecture and hearsay how dare you question the integrity of this game

I did some thinking and came up with this:
If both scum players are in the same tribe, and we vote out another tribe today, then town can't win.
The scum tribe will never send the smoke signal after the first tribe is gone.
So we are stuck with 2 tribes and a stalemate.

Is my logic correct, or am I missing something?

why would the scum team just not take a 50/50

if there's a tribe with 1-1 scum split and we just refuse to vote, we're stuck with a stalemate aswell.

there are certain players here who "doubted" the idea of scumhunting as a function of time (town winning as a function of time) aswell and all I can say is that this awful game continuing resulted in three people posting role PMs, clearing them for town. We should just wait until more people post PMs out of frustration and disregard for the rules and town will effectively have an easy win.

1 Like

The mods have already indicated that they will not be enforcing rules so you should just smash and grab from the Apple Store and end up with the easy win.

it should always be up to the host to determine what's tolerated in the game outside of topcobb slobbering on his keyboard inventing ways around the filter. the host should be the only one flagging in game to make it clear

at least imo

lets get this show on the road cowards

Alright, I'll just ask the host who mafia is in the teamspeak and it'll be up to the "host" to as to whether that's fair or not.

i mean the host always has the power to ruin their own games as i've done before. making it against the rules won't stop someone from being able to do that

Sorry, I wasn't familiar with the philosophy surrounding "justice" and "crime" in regards to "even if we ban it, they can still do it".

insom-tier abortion understanding

it's obvious you are mafia.

1 Like

people don't sign games if they don't want to. like ban changing the name of a role shattering the will to play of 3 people

1 Like

then join my vote dumbass

no the issue was waiting for multiple days, having fake threads made about the game being started as some joke, and then learning that ■■■ had been bikeshedding for the past DAYS

1 Like

completely missed market timing with complete inadequacy of "A/B testing how ■■■■■■■ will react to one role being named master and another role being named slave"

Bazingaboy was right when he facetimed me before the game started - its a really bad layout

Bold text added by me.

This is a scum-tell.