SIGKILL:
@31.214.227.13-10350
@Matticus
@activechoicetostopputtingmyselfthroughth
The Rejects:
@big_ass
@JCrispy
@JDance
Vote on which tribe to kill using Mafiabot.

@mafiabot startday 8148

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

JCrispy, fireworks_over_maynooth, Osiris, Matticus, KrazyKat, jdance, theGreatWingdingi, CulturedUrbanite, insom, Degens, SYSKILL, The Rejects,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

98d43980-1c50-11ed-8a6c-1d65a9fcc052

Day will last for 48 hours, starting now.

Kill the rejects

I can't help but notice your tribe color is red. Anything to say about that?

Wow this is hard.
I could find reasons to vote for all three tribes.
Will explain more in the morning.

1 Like

I apologize guys. I was making out on the Charles River Docks with a cutie dancer girl. I remembered this game and was going to come back and do all the math for the tribes but I see now it has been random rolled.

1 Like

I will still do some lazy math and then my tribe associate jdance can prove it out

Random rolls:

I think it's 1 in 4 to hit 2/0/0 (configuration specified by num mafia in each of 3 tribes). Scum might prefer this configuration because they win without a lylo

In other 75% you get 1/1/0, which means they have to lynch 1x 0/3, 1x 1/2, and a lylo to win. Seems a harder path

That's just assuming random actions in the game. It's also my low effort 3am after kissing math (low mojo - see wordle thread). But since we assume maf discussed this, and think they prob came to the same conclusion, we should be highly suspicious of any team formed by people who actually want to be on a team together (2 maf deciding to be together). Basically anyone who seemed eager to team with a particular person day 1 is suspect.

Luckily, we have 1 group (my team) that have no interest in being together and just got random rolled together. (Missing the day yesterday was actually optimal play.) Therefore I am submitting my gamesolve. My team is most likely T/T/T. We should simply lynch the other two teams, then if the game goes to lylo I will actually play the game and lynch between Jcrispy and Jdance (not a great situation but also not a likely one as we're all town).

In the case of 1/1/0 -> best path is leave most towny trio for lylo (us)
In case of 2/0/0 -> lynch scummiest first, leave towniest for last - not really possible/extremely unlucky if you leave towniest trio and they happen to be the 2 scum. Do you believe scum would random roll themselves into a 2-scum trio? If they did, what would be the chance of it actually happening (answer: 25% and we can supplement this math by making the character read on these players yesterday that they made 0 effort whatsoever to form any teams - a towny behavior in this game)

So the plan of action then. Today we're lynching Syskill. Based on the way they played d1 they are the most likely scum. Feel free to place the vote right away, the game is solved. Thanks in advance

@mafiabot vote SYSKILL

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
syskill 1 theGreatWingdingi

Not Voting

JCrispy, fireworks_over_maynooth, Osiris, Matticus, KrazyKat, jdance, CulturedUrbanite, insom, Degens, SYSKILL, The Rejects,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

a0ef0970-1c68-11ed-8a6c-1d65a9fcc052

Syskill were randomed together as well. Why are you lying to get a tribe lynched? Let me guess, you got randomed into a tribe with your mafia teammate and are lying to force a narrative.

1 Like

Your big block of text does nothing if you open with an overt lie. Explain your reasoning for lying barely ten posts into the game.

Besides undermining the first interesting mafia game we've had in literally years.

Also this post is literally just a copy of what I posted in the mafia universe world championship. I tailor my posts to the context of the crowd, you emulate and misplay -- chasing forever a personality.

1 Like

nolynch vote, would recommend you guys doing the same.

should just push this game into lasting weeks, if not months; will be able to determine who is infiltrator much easier two to three months from now rather than today.

1 Like

I think that would actually be quite an exciting concept for a mafia game and especially one where a 50 euro prizepool is being rewarded to the best player.