Smoke Signals [DAY 3]

Well, you are responding to me like I didn't see some scum equity in the degens (and therefore voted with you).

The signal mechanic filtering the lynches through tribes and adding noise? Killing 3 people at once? Your reads are "I don't like the fat girl" and "I think Chet might be gay".

I only voted to lynch solely to make your vote meaningless because you're some low-T, neurotic, tranny 40 year old and I felt pity for you.

I feel I need to solidify: not a single thought crossed my mind about whether "degens" has scum on it or not. Not a single ounce of thought about that possibility.

The degens lynch was a bait. SIGKILL fell for it. I advised my team to vote no on degens because we are actually lynching SIGKILL day 1. Appreciate your cooperation in this matter degens

@Vanilla_Town lynch SIGKILL

@Vanilla_Town lynch Rejects

Post the entirety of your Tribe chat.

Yes, let's blitz out another tribe lynch and then have second thoughts about it and effectively restart the day?

Your town role PM is the only reason I'd townread you, but you're probably already well aware of that.

What's the problem? There is no nightkill so it makes no difference - it is effectively an infinite day 2. It is also the only way to create reads on who wants to kill whom (since we don't get a series of successive lynches, only our 1 "bulk lynch" where 3 go down)

@degens SIGKILL will never lynch themselves and will argue forever, so the only chance of lynching them if you don't want them to go to ly/lo themselves is to lynch them day 1.

On day 2, the tribe you lynch has to vote against itself in order to be lynched.

The tribe chat was just asoul talking about kissing some dancer chick and telling me what to do with my body

This "bait" idea makes less sense than "the plan"; if you're lynching my tribe you're effectively saying that SIGKILL has two mafia members (which from my point of view are matticus and lemon). Intuitively, 1-1 seems more likely than 2-0. The idea of "baiting" rather than there being a 1-1 split between rejects/degens is WIFOM.

I think it's likely that I am the only one who has posted a real town PM: it's likely that nmaGane sent out town PMs to the mafia members to keep me from being modkilled. Other PM's could have had those timestamps edited; as the first rulebreaker, mine is the most likely to be legit.

Ultimately I think it's wiser to play toward the 1-1 split: I will be voting rejects because Alightsoul wants to lynch my tribe.

As supporting evidence:

our tribe chat: SIGKILL Tribe ChatVanilla_TownArtifact League Winner11dWelcom - Pastebin.com

You will notice how my desire to lynch is solely to avoid having @Matticus be in a decision making context (which should be obvious).

As character evidence:

I just spoke with @nyte (my estranged NADOTA Online Girlfriend) and was completely mindfucked.

highlight: "You don't really think I have been alone for four years have you -- Well I have been".

The idea that I am in any mental state to manipulate people (let alone have the capacity to do so, seeing as I am in love with someone who basically just said "I love you" over the phone to me for a year) is preposterous. I am without a doubt the only confirmed town in this game.

Thanks for making that public.

Don't troll in the tribe chats: your behavior is completely unbecoming of a good mafia player.

Normally I'd agree that the first action taken is usually by town, but not with role PMs.

I posted my role PM because I accidently read a paragraph with Alightsoul and BigBenny bickering over "dancing" or some shit. It's so fucking obvious that I am confirmed town.