Smoke Signals [DAY 4]

@Vanilla_Town no lynch

@Vanilla_Town lynch the rejects

@Osiris
@insom
@KrazyKat

Wait no i forgot they can choose to not lynch

since this game is over since we are voting rejects, what is your favorite activity to do with black shoe polish? I seem to have an overabundance of the stuff

Paint you face in blackface and ruin your chances of ever getting elected president.

Jones had an interesting point near the end of yesterday.

Makes sense to me.

@Vanilla_Town VC

One question remains.

@JCrispy @JDance @big_ass
If your tribe dies tonight, and you all flip town, who do you think final scum is?

irrelevant because we lose

I really dont care. There is a lot of scum in this world. I try to focus on cultivating relationships with positive people and not worry about the bad ones

1 Like

I voted to kill the jones group, and changed my vote after jdance agreed with me. Keep in mind, ive only been posting Jordan Peterson transcripts in the tribe chat.

I believe its both of them, but jdance is one of them

You are a babboon

ad ho·mi·nem

/ˌad ˈhämənəm/

adjective

1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

"vicious ad hominem attacks"

if you did your quests you would be less scum, however you refuse to do priest in peril. very suspicious

An ongoing outbreak of monkeypox, a viral disease, was confirmed in May 2022. The initial cluster of cases was found in the United Kingdom, where the first case was detected on 6 May 2022 in an individual with travel links to Nigeria.

Not irrelevant because if you're town you could still win if the Degens lynch the last scum.
Dying is not losing.

if its anyone its insom, but its probably jdance

@mafiabot vote Rejects