You are being trolled by people who want to see my penis

I don't understand this.
I give up.

1 Like

@Vanilla_Town vote Degens.

1 Like

Nmagane ensuring that nobody ever plays mafia again

1 Like

I want this to end so we can play a real game.

1 Like

@Vanilla_Town vote degens

Can you post your chat. Full thing

Hahahaha I just saw this post

Rejects: basically 100% towncleared players who have been trying to kill themselves because it is funny most of the game

Degens: 2 town players who have voted wrong all game + 1 scum who put in 0 effort and makes transparent scum posts each day, 0 effort to even look towny

The first scum only died because I forced my team to not lynch yours, forced town to kill SIGKILL - fully knowing if we did not do so there they would go to lylo and lynch Matty (because it's funny or because he looked like scum idk)

Today your team (degens) has to be lynched because your players aren't clearable, insom has done nothing and the other 2 of you have played bad enough that you could be scum. If you go to lylo it is a crapshoot

Meanwhile if our team goes to lylo the game is solved because one of the players posted a video of himself navigating to his role PM

It's quite simple. 2 of you are town and need to realize we need to lynch your team.

The game will also not progress until we lynch your team. I think we should do so today (day 7) - feels like a nice day to do so. But I am also happy to do so on days 11, 23, 29, and so on. Let me know when you are ready to be lynched

I am also like 90% sure the scum is on Degens anyway

Will it help if I commit to self-vote on the final day if the scum is not on your team? You're sure I'm the scum on my team, right? Can't we just lynch me in lylo then? Do you not see the major issue with sending your own team to lylo? Why is there 0 discussion among you about scumreading/townreading between the 3 of you, aren't 2 of you town players?

@Vanilla_Town vote no lynch

If you vote degens, it means that the scum on my team is praying that the other town hates me enough to lose on purpose, since I am the only confirmed town in this game.

this game is destined to end on my terms

vote whichever tribe has the most votes

@Vanilla_Town that is a vote tbc

Osiris has enabled Auto-Vote.
Majority Lynch is now 3.

2 Likes

@mafiabot vote rejects

don’t give in to their bullshit

vote rejects

1 Like

they are trying to turn a guaranteed loss into a stalemate/win and it will only work if we let it

1 Like