Spooky Mafia Day 1

If that was a thought you were having then why is your vote on ian when ian's vote is on me. Naaaay, I think you are mafia as well as most of the rest of the posters.

Sort've, but I don't think discussing meta this early benefits anyone since scum can just react to whatever you call out. Side note: If kyle is scum then we've already lost because he's one of the best as his title would suggest.

Thought right now is maybe my leftfield call on Lucky has him stunned and I've pinned him. He is helpless now since he thought he was blending in so well.

I kinda like Kyle's start. Seems like he's trying to scum hunt in his unique fashion.

kyle's acting like a butthead. i like dropping votes early in the day but his are belligerent and claiming vig is just attention seeking behavior

1 Like

just reads like shit town play to cover being scum. maybe he's just eager to play and flings turds at the start of the day

at least he's playing i guess

He plays the same as town or scum for the most part.
My slight town read is just a gut feel.

1 Like

yikes

i mean i drop plenty of votes early but i don't pretend to not read the setup and just grief my teammates as town

oh he's making people 'uncomfortable' yea trick im a ghost and i noticed it. try telling the truth as town goobers

dang couldn't take 2 minutes to read the setup lmao im town lmao i dont care because im town

I have a whole set of memes from previous games with him.
Just downloaded a few more just in case.

1 Like

so you're telling me we have an untellable player? he just acts like an ass every game?

isnt playing the same as town and scum literally the thing everyone is trying to do

Every player has tells. Just gotta figure them out.
kyle6

4 Likes

He plays scummy in town games for various reasons.

exactly if you’re always scummy you never are

yea but purposefully being obtuse and belligerent makes you unreadable in some cases

fuck you lil shits if you're scummy you're scummy