State of the Forum: 2023

? U lack an understanding of how the world works outside of your little bubble but I don’t blame u because u are a Canadian

The local police chief is investigating what exactly?

I mean police in EU. Germany specifically aren't aggro. Like German cops shoot like 3 times in a year total lol.

But it's changing since the great invasion. This NA police behavior is more from diversity. Is it required? Typically diverse places need heavier hands. Singapore is a good example. 5g of no no snow? Executed.

Oh, so you're a fascist -- poster who marches in lockstep to CIA/DHS domestic propaganda from their completely controlled vassal state.

1 Like

Singapore's punitive system is the combination of

A) a people who are not spiritually dead.

B) a people of higher intelligence, which has been linked to harsher punishments in iterated games such as the prisoner's dilemma.

The helots they import are of far superior stock to whatever America has.

Prisoner's dilemma?

1 Like

new game idea: prisoner's dilemma solitaire

Yeah, Jones should be executed because he acts anti-social online and doesn't act according to our fem-brained gossip clique we've evolved over 5 years of posting on a forum founded by a homosexual.

1 Like

bro what are you talking about

Wanna 1v1 prisoner's dilemma?

1 Like

was it brendan who wanted to play chess with me? probably brendan wants to play everything with everyone

no I think it was Jcrispy who wanted to brenadn with you.

I think brendan wants to do good things, but jcrispy wants to do bad.

brendan and jcrispy are probably the same just on opposite sides of the earnesty spectrum

1 Like

me? I just banned JCrispy.

1 Like

glad youre doing ok toprak it's good to see you posting again

2 Likes

Jones starts posting: 430 PM EST
Jones sleep schedule: 6AM to 4:30 PM EST

1 Like

1 hidden reply

1 Like