State of the Forum: 2023

"Chris and Jones discussing the end of the white race on TeamSpeak - so pathetic lmao....." - Turns on Bills v Bengals -> saturated with "Jesus was a Refugee" hegetsus.org commercials about the 3 million illegals who have entered the country in the last year.

Josh Allen is a fruad, my qb of choice is watson

You have spent countless weeks, months, years of your life studying history (specifically conflict), which is just filled with ethnic, racial, sectarian conflict and conquest and it's just nil in the current day because you've swallowed the "jesus era un immagrante" slop and perceive it as low status. You're a fucking moron lmfao.

Can you stop? The post was bad and Osiris apologized and I accepted the apology. Thank you.

1 Like

Are you trying to say I don't think differences in race, culture, ethnicity, religion, and general xenophobia don't contribute to conflict or that I'm dumb because I'm not a practicing racist?

1 Like

Bump

My comments have nothing to do with Osiris.

I'm not trying to say anything -> you're just incapable of making the logical jump because you're ■■■■■■■■■

The present days "ethnic struggles" between Israelis and Palestianians, the Urdu and Pashto, whatever are completely acceptable: but extend it to the "jesus un era immagrante" nonsense and it's "pathetic" because you've just swallowed slop and think it off as "low status"

you're incapable of analysis because you're simply some combination of A) not autistic enough B) not smart enough C) feminine brained.

What?

i mean ngl i have no idea what jones is talking about or trying to say im incapable of understanding

it's much the same to my WWIII russia discussion: I continually read nonsense like "everyone int h world has turned away from russia" from you and it's just all flat out wrong.

i don't believe prejudice exists?

they're gonna be a pariah state idk what else to tell you. india and china are not going to go to bat for them. gonna hit me with some african countries?

if russia is the white man's last hope holy shit just let it die no other race could be down that bad

1 Like