Steps I'm Taking To Battle Depression

Ok la

When will the government institute mandatory gfs

lol

People say that when yourā€™re depressed, alcohol is not the answer. But it always worked for me.

Quit posting photos of me and my friend.

currently have a female solving all of my personal problems and has done wonders for me

seems legit

yeah youā€™re mom is

Are Jdance and Jones the same person? :thinking:

life

i work full-time as a nurse i gym almost daily i stream to stay busy / get my hobbies in and i still hope i dont wake up the next morning.
i forgot how good nadota was to share my honest apathy knowing someoneā€™s gonna read it and half of you are gonna flame me for it half of you are gonna be supportive. itā€™s a pretty shameless platform for me. ty epok

3 Likes

A new day makes me a little happier because I know Iā€™m one day closer to the sweet release of death

Wrong thread sorry

they say getting a dog helps depression, yaā€™ll should try that

my dog died when i was away on vacation last november. and then my cat got literal leukemia and had to get put down 6 weeks later. dog was 11 cat was 5. have a new kitten but not the sameā€¦not enough time for a dog. but i agree that for the time being, when everything is shit, the dog was everything to me

I took care of a dog for a little while it was very nice, should definitely try it

I remember that. Losing pets is so hard.

1 Like

@timado should post here.

I lost the three dogs I grew up with within a year of each other. First two of old age third one got hit by a car rip

I canā€™t afford a dog fuck yall