Stop Shitting Up Important Threads

Just pointing out you hate kyle because you think he's defending women

The others hate him because they think he's failing to defend women

which means he prob falls somewhere in the middle

1 Like

I had a point and didnt articulate it in an appropriate manner doesnt mean I should be silenced.

I got no warnings of a ban or nothing.

I dont hate him I am just fucking around and giving him hard time.

Plus saying fuck kyle makes me feel better.

2 Likes

I feel it's the least I can do for his unjust ban to teach him a lesson

Plus he always wanted to be a mod so bad but never got an opportunity, mostly because he is unfit for it lol

1 Like

Some people are just not mod material. Sorry kyle. Some people realize it and just find other things they are good at, other people are just kyle.

Ok I feel great now, I f0rgive you kyle.

2 Likes

Tell me what people were getting really riled up and tell me what people were upset by his posts. Please.

What?

Wow. Even when I post about not shit posting in important threads, everyone shit posts.

Myself included.

Well I will still try to moderate the threads that matter where the admins can't handle it because they are too busy to read through all the fluff posts.

1 Like

Yeah people dont want their posting moderated in that way. They just want to post whatever they're thinking in a given thread

OK then I give up.

I will stop reading the important threads.

@big_ass If you spot a goy, please pm me.
Because if there are 50+ posts in the thread, I will not read them.
Let anarchy rule if that is what you want.

1 Like

You will get 6 pings in 5 minutes from ewiz to notify you when a thread requires moderator action - this will be our signal

At dawn, look to your notifications

3 Likes

Keeping relevant thoughts in relevant threads is foreign to me. My brain doesn't work that way

1 Like

theodens speech before pellenor fields was so cool

Keep shit posting.
And keep discouraging the mods from doing their jobs.

Can you please post this where it belongs, in the Lord of the Rings thread

dude you and ■■■ encourage ppl to not listen to mods when u guys just undermine everything that IS enforced

prime example is ewiz right now. the dude griefed the whole ass forum all day and Roragok silenced him and ■■■ immediately unsilenced him and gave him lounge. xd

and i clump you in bc i said ewiz would be a problem and you + ■■■ vouched for him then said he'd be on a 1 strike out type deal and now he's reached his strike out and yet he stands.

on top of that you tried vouching for krob.

And this is a shit post.

1 Like