Summer Sports Thread

What y’all into this summer?

I’m doing 2 beach volleyball leagues, a baseball league, and a work slo-pitch league.

No indoor activities will be considered, sorry!

2 Likes

Doing 12-ounce beer curls by the grill, but I might play in a local softball league if my work gets enough players.

1 Like

I ride my bike and suck cigarettes off at the beach.

2 Likes

I wanna find a rec league for ultimate in Chicago but I’ll probably end up being late for that

I’ve been thinking about picking up a martial art but I have to get over being a child and thinking that martial arts are for losers lol. I guess that doesn’t qualify for this thread though :ambivalence:

1 Like

you should just run around in short shorts and a tank top with “PAINFULLY SINGLE” written on it. if youre gaunt enough you can get phone numbers easily

1 Like

the Sport of Fucking

1 Like

Already got a black belt in that sport.

1 Like

5/5 with 2 HR last night :muscle: but took a ball off my foot and now it’s purple/green/black and nasty looking :casey:

1 Like

Nice every time someone uses that emote I get another hit in my searches

1 Like

Won my beach volleyball league.

Work slo-pitch team is 15-2 and I have a SLG% over 2.000 and I’m leading the league in HR.

The only ‘bad’ thing about this sports season is the prize money for the beach tourney in 2 weeks is more slanted to the top 3 and that tourney usually attracts REALLY good players that our local squads can’t keep up with lols

I’m sure y’all are nearing the end of your summer seasons, I WANT YOUR WAR STORIES

my name is capgrass, and I hit DINGERS

2 Likes

Your defintly not wrong.