Summit 9 - Summer 2018

being a twink at the summit house… you’d get your pick of the litter

Mods

2 Likes

When this start

their twitter says july 25th-29th https://twitter.com/BeyondTheSummit/status/1017182478258204672

Very cool tournament with the best teams - wish “Pain Gaming” wasn’t there as they really poison the well with their unpleasant Brazillian atmosphere hahahaha

4 Brazillians and a Muslim is not a group of people I would call Cool. Not a good recipe

Is pain actually good? I remember being able to beat them.

Don’t think so Lol - BTS invited them to attract viewers from The Horde (WoW reference - south american dota community)

didn’t they level up when w33 joined them

Potentially in terms of dota skill but it’s certainly a social downgrade. w33 is the second worst dota player in terms of charisma.

I concur. Yeah hFn and tavo, etc. are very good players but playing with a TI finalist definitely upped their game

1 Like

Get out of this thread dude

Why? Are you a w33ha fanboy? Lol

Who’s #1?

I thought I didn’t need to say it - but I’m sure once I tell you that it’s ritsu you would agree

No, I’m just not into when you post your fiction without any circumstantial evidence, and present it as truth.

What? Are you making a joke here or what? If you are it isn't funny. If you're not then you have clearly upped your pill dosage since last night because you're going insane.
I am saying that w33 is an uncharismatic player - no matter how good he is. I don't see why anyone would like him other than just because he was in a TI final.
He just looks like a very annoying and stupid person (and a muslim but I won't get racial lol - that has nothing to do with it).

Don’t know. I don’t really follow. I just rember them being a joke.

They’re the best team in south america - from what I know that’s about it.

Weren’t they always?