Summit 9 - Summer 2018

I know you may feel omniscient when you type up junk like this, but seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I’m not sure - multiple southamerican teams qualified for tournaments this year.

What do you mean? Are you trying to analyze my feelings and motives? I said everything I have to say and your reply is “You don’t know anything”
Does that make w33 a more appealing person? Do you think that w33 has an appealing personality? He does appeal to a lot of people but I always thought that was due to his skill.

When will we see the rise of an African team starring our own Nmagane?

I don’t think an uncharismatic person would have been kicked from Team Secret, no.

They were talking about African qualifiers for tournaments on reddit a few days ago actually

I remember Egypt/North Africa having pretty good WESG qualifier teams, too.

What do you mean by that? I thought team secret used to only have very popular players around that time like EE and arteezy?

Players like Misery, EE, and w33 were kicked due to having somewhat independent/headstrong/charismatic personalities, which had definitely flown in the face of Puppey’s desire to have more orthodox (to his views) players.

I wouldn’t think Charisma factored into that - personally. It is likely true they had a lot of conflict but I don’t see how being a pleasant and appealing person would lead to him being kicked.

Charisma can do that. If you have another charmer on your team, and you demand total control, you will probably have an issue.

Alas all I can say is that he is someone that I don’t see any good qualities in other than his dota skill - and Will see more of him on the bts stream

I think that is a far reach - and even then that could be a flaw in w33's "charisma" as well - regardless of what his in team dynamics were, from what i've seen from him in the public he seems like a very Unpleasant person - very similar to ritsu.

Everything you say further cements your place as a poor judge of character.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Not particularly - you can disagree and like him but that doesn’t mean that you are right. I understand that after last night you are going to follow me around and attempt to “debate” me on every subject, but don’t try too hard - you’re being too obvious.

He is - from an objective viewpoint - a dumb arab. I would really like to hear what you think about him other than rumors about team secret, because you seem to be a really big fan.
“Poor judge of character” means nothing when it comes to someone being unappealing, I’m not psychoanalyzing him - you are trying too hard to sound clever and to “pwn” me and it’s getting really sad.

I don’t think you being wrong was up for debate.

Plus he’s very unattractive

Is that supposed to be a clever response? Are you saying that anyone who finds w33haa to be an unappealing or unpleasant person is Objectively wrong?
Your pseudo intellectual replies are really empty and shallow.

Haha, yes yes! w33ha resembles a mole or something else in the Talpidae family.