SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

I did. What are you talking about? Have I switched directions?

Are you saying that Nmagane is town from his posts? If so, I misinterpreted what you were saying.

I should really see my uncle next weekend

He’s not lynching me yet, but he is prepping for it.

It seems highly unlikely to be Ian and LBJ together, but could see LBJ possibly, I was also suspect of Friend until he took his lynch off Ian. I could see one scum in the top four posters Ian, LBJ, Friend epok, but they’ve been playing in their usual town style enough that I’m not confident at all.

While this post is a town tell to me, I want to see more.

LBJ Matty ? ?

Can you explain? You see me as lightly busing him but trying to steer off him?

Bus me harder baby

Bus me right in my bussy

1 Like

I don’t really intend this as a defense of Agubar, I just saw a disconnect since you were townreading Nmagane earlier and the only thing Agubar did recently is say not to vote Nmagane and instead vote nolynch or Klaze.

As for Agubar: Would he try to nolynch as scum? I could see it, but I have trouble reading him.

No lynch is Not Good for town - but I can see why an inexperienced player would think that, especially with how popular it is in mafia videogames to nolynch day 1

I think nolynch is fine until some more solid evidence or predictions backed up with good arguments come out

i am not finalizing my vote as a nolynch, but this is my current stance, currently klaze and epok seem the most scum to me but im not sure yet

1 Like

U can’t win if u don’t try bucko

Ian epok iaafr townteam

3 Likes

ur wront no lynch is the worst option

care to elaborate?

i think flipping someone d1 is more valuable than not killing a town d1 in like almost every setup, including this one

only in small setups based around a single cop or something do i think no lynch is a good option

@mafiabot lynch @bazingaboy