SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

My current mindset is that there’s probably a scum between Agubar and Bazinga, with a preference currently for Agubar since I think there’s more information by lynching him.

What the fuck is going on in this game
Why is your lynch on agubar @sdadasdas?
Is that why you just stuck your lynch on Klaze @Agubar?

1 Like

Epok’s push on Agubar felt a bit off, but I am questioning Agubar’s idea to nolynch and then why he’d also want to steer off Nmagane onto Klaze in the same post.

Is your idea that Klaze is scum entirely hinging on you townreading Nmagane?

It’s not clear why Agubar is going on Klaze either.

My current mindset is fuck this game. Nmagane is on some shit. Ian can’t stop talking about sucking yns’ dick
No solid town tells yet except I think yns.

Well, I should clarify and say that Klaze seemed to have a better reason to lynch Agubar than the other way around.

Actually I think based on the opening friend is a town tell

1 Like

klaze? hes mafia
i will not defend any of my statements but when im right after the game you can thank me

Oh word? This going to be game breaking play like the last one?

1 Like

Ian epok friend nyte townteam

:D

seems like the games already broken

unfortunately my mafia play is too high level for most posters here, even though it is only my third match

revealing the klaze mafia day 1 when pretty much no one knew

If only you could describe how you know. To me he’s only maybe a little outside his normal town range.

hes just trying to pull this autistic +ev-ev shit that he alwyays does as scum

He’s done that before as town, especially when it comes to a Nmagane or Benny lynch.

nmagane lynch basically has no basis besides its nmagane

That’s true, but he’s suggested this kind of lynch before. What is possibly slightly outside of normal Klaze town in my mind is that he didn’t seem to have anything to say about the interaction between LBJ, friend, epok and Ian at the start.