Table Top Simulator

sick. there's definitely a bunch of games that are like 5-6 players. sorta low-key excited~!

Unsure might just make a group or prune the discord. Any opinions?./ I'm down to play Friday and sat night.

As long as someone knows the rules and all 5 of us aren't learning it at the same time I'm down for anything.

@Roragok does everyone playing have own a copy?

believe so. i dont own it either actually but i was gonna buy it for this.. lol
what are the odds it goes on sale :D

As far as I know ya you need to own TTS. The host is the only one who needs to get the mod/game tho

i have jackbox 2 and 6 just btw

1 Like

I'd consider joining if it weren't so expensive.

@KrazyKat @kittens @FrankGrimes like 8pm est?

my steam id is roragok if your dont have me added already

I will let you know.

1 Like

Well I'm just drinking and gaming

Don't wait on me. I'm having Paypal issues.

Was gonna try to wait till night atleast to give grimelines sometime. I'm just mega bored

Sounds like kittens isn't feeling well. I'm just gaming in the couch recovering from day drunk. Lmk if gamers wanna game.

Turns out when I got my new credit card my Paypal stopped working. And my Steam account has $1.15 in it.

Can any goys help me out? Pm me for my paypal and credit card info. /s

I will take care of it.

2 Likes

Shoulda specified it's a 15 hour drive (lol Canada). Won't be able to play tonight

I just did a google map thing to see how long it would take me to drive from Texas to Whitehorse.

It was 51 hours and 3127 miles. Holy shit. I thought Texas was big.

2 Likes

k have been playing aronund with tts.

id be down to play something tonighht.

1 Like

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Grimelines

i have all these games in hard copy and can play them all. also just dont mind learning new games at all.

would love to learn/play terraforming mars or spirit island.

I think me and some rl buddies gonna play something shortly if u wanna add me on steam.