Taking My Leave

I have realized I have hurt many users of this forum. I’ve decided that it is time that I take my work more seriously and try to reform my life and get back together with my former fiancee. To do so, I will be leaving this site. I hope you all can forgive me.

1 Like

Don’t worry, nma, we’ll all still be here when you’re ready to come back. Best wishes!

Thanks ben

i know that nmagane intentionally gave his acount to the unfunniest group of members as one last devilish stab in the back of the site but he probably didnt estimate getting hit THIS badly.

His strategy (unforseen to MOST of you) was peculariyl specifically articulated with a lot of nuances based on who to give the account to. Giving it to jdance and ilmemmerdelui - two virgins with no unique or oroginal grasp on comedy or humor – one final prank replicated and multiplied onto the site. props to you as always. hope to see you back one day >:)

It’s been done many times before unfortunately

Wait, nma isn’t leaving the site of his own accord? This is unacceptable behavior. @Derumination and @ilmemmerdelui have a lot to answer for

Glad nma realized he was toxic. Its the first step bro :^)

I’m the victim here

Please present your defense in the investigation thread. Remember, you are under oath

Already done.

1 Like

But who else can I play artifact against in 2 days…

Alightsoul saw Nma’s password (Jdance12) in the other thread then made this thread. Pm me if I’m right @big_ass

Please move to the investigation thread if you have any information or theories. This could be a deeply troubling development

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Goy club. Their humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Nabakov most of the jokes will go over a typical readers head. There’s also Benny’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Rave and drug culture, for instance. The goys understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike goy club truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bennys existential catchphrase “Your wrong” which itself is a cryptic reference to Nabakov’s Russian epic Lolita. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as nmagane’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools… how I pity them. :joy:

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Goy club tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the teamspeak’s eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:

I’ve never logged into nmaganes account here and a quick mod review will prove that

man why we losing members fam

I think that it was probably 317 that made this post actually - but it is nmaganes real thoughts

Please keep all theories and evidence in the investigation thread. This is a thread for mourning

No