Tax Season [DAY 2]

I stole a coin and had one stolen from me. Also had one taxed.

It was you i thought i typed that guess i was distracted from emptying the dishes

what about @JCrispy @insom @Matticus

and @SOPHIE

Everyone should be posting their night target within their first posts. The fact that nyte is fishing for others targets before posting her own is sus

1 Like

Parking till days end, gonna play battlebit

Yeah no shit buddy

you're not wrong, except for the fact that the onus is clearly on me for the rest of the game here
i essentially dropped the hammer, because the actual hammer was kkat who is confirmed taxpayer and he clearly stated he was waiting for my vote

so essentially
the rest of town are fucking around and finding out

you actually DONT look towny when you immediately call us dumbasses for voting the "obvious" taxpayer
and then trying to paint me as sus immediately after

Incredible that we didn't use my plan and the worst possible outcome from not using it happened because some of my fellow town couldn't read an obvious soft claim

the implication b eing that we're dumbasses because you know we're town

and then saying but i'm sus cuz i'm not giving out information before i'm trying to asses the situation

i'm literally the most obvious and easiest push, so you'd want to avoid it outright. unless you're scum or completely uninvolved and using very little brain power (jdance)

Im testing out the aggro arc it's not going well so far

1 Like

i completely town read assoul for the first portion of his posting
it wasn't until somewhere in there you two must have made a pact i missed, but suddenly assoul went wild with his push, which is fine except that his POV actually became unhinged
and to me i don't see town in the unhinged nature of his posting.

it felt completely anti town

I was kind of shitting on his play while still sheeping his vote to try to signal i thought he was town. He dropped a couple lines that made me think he was pr who didn't want to claim or didnt want to claim first.

I'd find them but im mobile gaming rn but they were essentially saying he knew who the pr's were repeatedly, expanding on my claim idea saying only the collector should claim, and saying we should trust our night actions

unhinged

I mean his usual formatting when playing comes off as cocky bordering on arrogant but I had a feeling he was trying to signal something which is why i stuck with him

Anyway he's dead

i'm just going to vote matticus today i think

Like i said i wasnt a fan of his theorizing how we should play the game out but he was my only town read so i followed him

He wasn't wrong on the second point tho this could easily be a 0 effort scum game and town just aggro'd onto itself as the only active players

hmm
so kkat must have been visited by a few people

unlucky, as they say

i was visited by at least 1 person, but likely 2 people, considering jdance is voting me and claims to have visited me