Tax Season [POSTGAME]

This setup is literally just Cop and Doctor by the way. There's nothing more to it.

It's like multi-shot cop and doctor and some multi-shot townplay reinforcement (texas justice lite) which makes it slightly more interesting/complex than those setups

So in short it was a good/creative variation on a basic setup

1 Like

Was very much looking forward to a less abridged version of asoul's analysis of the game, but this one will suffice.

1 Like

I added you to GY chat. If anyone else wants to read it just let me know.

2 Likes

less abridged please

I think it's obvious that Nyte took it easy on me this game, and that's not unreasonable because I haven't played in like 8 months. She totally had my number and with all of the afking going on I just wanted out of the game. Asoul is taking too much credit as usual, and if he wasn't such a grouch and anti-town near the end I think he could have convinced her to vote me out. Osiris played fine: He voted me D1 and then when that fails things get really tough for town unless you really clamp down hard -- I've been in that situation before and it's not easy to deal with.

1 Like

this guy got owned so hard lol

1 Like

did he
i see a bunch of games i wouldn't sign because they look bad

why aren't you hosting the audience game again

1 Like

You’ll notice they’re also all made by goys. They’re purposely monopolizing hosting mafia games to troll the user base. Track record wise you could consider this setup a fluke compared to the other meme games that were hosted.

I’d check out the games hosted and signups posted over the past year if you’d like more context into this post.

1 Like

Anyone is free to host whatever they want with whatever self-beneficial rules they’d like. We need more hosting diversity

My track record is clean

1 Like

Shut up jcrappy

Bad faith. There is no way i could host a worse game then you

1 Like

Anything is possible when we’re talking about The Crisper

Including poppin threads godbless

Attempting to be creative instead of ripping off the first result I find on mafiascum gets me accused of trolling and monopolizing.

While you host some of the most universally agreed upon worst games ever (Double Joker Plain Jane) - great stuff.

Can you point me to which games I hosted were trolls here?

https://namafia.com/t/smoke-signals-post-game/8225/

SEVEN?? SURE SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF FLUKES!!

1 Like

Classic case of web developer arguing against actual creativity.

1 Like

smoke signals = decent
matrix mafia = trash
tango = good
christmas carol = good if you like destroying your meat to mechanics
dilemma = idk didn't play
resurrections = good simple game
tax season = great

the correct play as scum in matrix mafia was to keep your entire team in the matrix with trinity and town has to vote correctly 3 times in a row. unintuitive and anti gameplay