Teamspeak right now

A) Who Cares
B) WHy

LOL i dont have power to do that. im just site journalist

I removed the posts from my minecraft thread because they were off-topic.

thank u for that. tired oif the spam

in reality they're 5 stacking on Dota 2 and nmagane is just permanently on windowed mode running heroic dungeons

So let's do a roster check

One egyptian tabbed out on a tbc private server
One guy who has a black japanese girlfriend whom he calls over to be the teamspeak jestress
One Irish sociopath that types through steam chat to the other guy the whole game
One guy from alabama who plays Dota 2 due to some sort of twisted sexual fetish reminiscing about his ex girlfriend

There we have it folks. Teamspeak daily activity. Dota 2!

Let's not forget about the Based Swedish Christian Country Nig ger who abruptly disconnects from The teamspeak after shitting, peeing, and blowing his nose into open microphone for ten minutes straight.

Sounds like you need a fifth

No job, no house, no car - NO OPINION

we have kmml

Let's open auditions to fill out the goy club 5-stack.

The community will select 1 member to be the sacrificial lamb and play dota with them all day. Goy club will not get to vote.

I nominate Roragok since he has been kind enough to create a home for these people on this wonderful website.

1 Like

Robert's going to end up being shot in the stomach by either his Future Wife or Son.

So long as I give her a shot in the eggbox first

Get off my acc rofl

There should've been a containment zone for these people 2 years ago. Now look what happened. Coronavirus

QUARANTINE the goy club

His son is going to unload the heirloom double barrel right through his guts while he's yelling on teamspeak dota and then they'll hug it out with momma and have a long celebratory crying session

Sort of like the intro scene of a young protagonist - scarred childhood becomes vengeful vigilante type of hollywood movie. The kid goes on to become some super vigilante that has tasked himself with purging evil from the earth. And he started his carreer by disposing of the most evil men he had known yet, his own father. Little did he know what was yet to come.

Kaptenrobert - Dead at 36- Beheaded by 1 by 1 replica of Axe of Axe from Dota 2 that he forged himself.

TOUCH MY NECK

AND I'LL TOUCH YOURS

ONE LOVE,
TWO MOUTHS

ONE LOVE,
ONE HOUSE