3. @Vanilla_Town
  4. @SOPHIE
  5. @Nyte
  6. @KrazyKat
  7. @insom
  8. @Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk
  9. @LuckyArtist

Roles:

Texas Outlaws - 2: You are a member of the Texas Outlaws. You have day and night private chat with your partners. Each night the Outlaws have 2 night actions (a kill action and a roleblock action). Both actions can be executed even when there is only one Outlaw alive. You win when your faction controls a majority of the town or nothing can be done to prevent this.

Town Rednecks - 6: You are a One-shot Vigilante. Use your shot wisely. You win when all Outlaws are dead. Vigilante shot is a night action.

Town Donkey - 1: Because you have demonstrated a pattern of griefing in recent games, you are being given a very special role that fits your playstyle. You do not start with a gun - your only weapon is your vote. You may claim your role in the thread at any time by posting a screenshot of your role PM. You win with town.

Order of Operations:

Roleblock is executed first. All night kill actions (vigi shot/scum kill) are executed simultaneously.

Game begins. If you did not receive a PM, you are a Town Redneck.

My role PM.

@Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk has been Zeused!

He was a Town Redneck.

Why? He followed the rules.

Posting a screenshot of your PMs/lack of PM as a Town Redneck is a clear cheating violation. It will be enforced this game. In addition, Dondi committed a second cheating violation while in the process of committing his first.

The Dondi account is unfortunately banned for the foreseeable future. If someone wants to sub into his slot, you may PM me to do so in a Town Donkey role.

That is what you said.

The donkey can post his role PM. It's his special ability.

Other roles cannot post their role PMs, that is cheating.

first things first who wants to shoot me and who wants to get shot

1 Like

this games solved i know who the town donkey is

1 Like

I use my gun to Shoot Myself

@Vanilla_Town has been shot!

He was a Town Redneck.

1 Like

Not a day action.

2 Likes

Finally someone who reads the setup.

1 Like

it really is looking like nmagane is happy

I wouldn't say I'm unhappy, just burnt out. It'll all be over once my work is complete.

1 Like

If the mission was to make an ass out of yourself it was a literal success

1 Like

Always has a master plan, and it usually fails.

For example last night I got recommended a youtube video titled "Why you're so tired" or something because I kept saying on voice over teamspeak that I'm tired and google chrome listened to me.

2 Likes

I'm probably not sleeping or eating very well either.