Texas Justice [Day 1 & Postgame]

Then you are one of the smarter ones.
Holding your shot is what I would've done if I was town.

I was going to say I shot vanilla town along with insom but then he didnt :confused:

1 Like

Was gonna shoot you or him tonight depending who got voted win - win

1 Like

Just had to avoid being roleblocked

@KrazyKat did you roleblock me? i tried to shoot bazinga thinking he was scum (I was 50/50 gonna shoot you instead, but if he flipped green i was focusing you)

i changed my shit and shot you instead

wtf

lets play again without the town donkey role, and let it be dayshots

who cares if it's just one long day, that would be fun imho, one 4-8 hour day where everyone is active and shooting each other

1 Like

or you can try to stay alive and hold your shot for endgame if you think you can avoid suspicion

Owned @ilmemmerdelui

NMAgane removed himself from the town donkey PM so that he could post the screenshot of his messages without the donkey PM included in it

Then he couldn't confirm himself as donkey later (by posting his PM) because he didn't have access to it any more

1 Like

Game end btw

■■■ and KKat were the mafia

KKat didn't read the opening post so just outed himself with the PM thing

Then he still would've been fine if he just didn't say anything day 2, you guys were going to lynch insom

2 Likes

I agree with the idea but NMA always has to be town donkey because he has posted his role pm every game for the past few months

As a host you either have to ban NMA or create a setup that allows him to play his way without ruining the game

We were going to lynch KrazyKat next after insom anyway don't worry.

And yes Dondi was zeused for pm-clearing himself as VT (NMA can obviously post that because of his town donkey role)

However it was also NMA logging in to Dondi's account to check the PM and post that screenshot. So of course Dondi account can't be allowed to continue playing in the game. Unless you guys are suggesting you would like to give NMA two accounts (sometimes 3) to play every mafia game

The screenshot that got Dondi zeused was NMA posting from Dondi's account

So pm cheating aside/whether or not it's rulebreaking - obviously a multi-account of somebody who is already in the game needs to be zeused. It was pretty cut-and-dry to me

The one adjustment this setup needs is to figure out whether or not donkey is actually a buff to town

Maybe giving town a free cleared player is actually too strong.

To be transparent: I would've never logged into the Dondi account if you hadn't tried to cheat me out of posting my role PM. It's your fault.

It's pretty clearly a town buff imo it just wasn't so obvious this time around because everybody (including some town) tried to gaslight me when they didn't even read it

Which I blame on switching it up between the signup and game threads. It's your fault.