the alightsoul situation(the forming)

hey @FrankGrimes are you gonna play some mafia

@SOPHIE idk what forum mafia is or what the time commitment is.

I AINT GOT NO TYPE

Whip

WE NEED MORE INFORMATION FOR THIS STORY

I woke up in chris browns boooddyy

Freaky friday is so genius. Lil dicky really had the idea and got the goat chris breezy to sing him a #1. Having the idea for the song PLUS the whole execution is just amazing. Kudos to lil dicky and i dont even know any of his other music.

Need more chris brown tho i hope his next album comes soon

The confidence it takes to call yourself lil dicky is so hot

1 Like

Dude was laughed at by everyone. Still got himself hits and is rich probably. Respect, nothing but respect for him

I’m not surprised you look up to a rapper who’s main stick is self-flatulent humor – at least he’s successful in his pursuits hahaha!

He didn't have the idea for the song: it was a blockbuster film years before.

How do i put someone on ignore i cant find it

How to ignore someone: piss them off until they leave the site

@anon75925521, you are gay

1 Like

Amer told me to tell you that in pms

1 Like

I confirm

DotaKyle has never seen me but I have seen DotaKyle and he looks like a nerd.

Additionally I don’t find his jokes about me that funny because they aren’t clear that they are jokes to some users and that is where I think it crosses the line into gaslighting

For example: convincing some low IQ users like Matticus and Klaze that I had griefed myself for attention on the “no-griefing” minecraft server that he had whined to roragok to make (in reality he was the griefer the whole time and I just wanted to be left alone - and not subjected to his odd brand of “humor”)

Another example: the recent thread in which I had to respond to multiple users asking me if I had actually sent YNS’s posts to his Asian Girlfriend

What do I look like

Turbo virgin