the alightsoul situation(the forming)

I’ve never done anything relating in any way to a person’s relationship or career

I’m sure you know this and are just trolling me because I said I was mad about dotakyle’s gaslighting people

Big word for a rapist.

I think he was telling you not to get into a career or relationship yourself

I have no idea what either of the 2 above posts are trying to say

The first one was saying like I didn’t know rapists knew words like gaslight and then the second one was that when Matt was telling you to stay out of relationships and careers I believe he meant in your own life

You don’t need any of that shit

to call anything kyle does as journalism is laughable

Found one of the culprits

i am the site journalist so idk what to tell you jones. this is good journalism and youre just jealous of me

3 Likes

Kyle 1-0

i do real journalism: write fluff pieces about dota2 players with a main goal of increasing site traffic in order to register new accounts to ban evade with.

whatever you do is an analogical exercise of comparing an ant (your “interviews”) to the terrifying expanse that is my mind (my journalism)

1 Like

note: it is terrifying because it’s dark, cramped, and filled with demons and voices screaming my name

2 Likes

i’ve received some unimaginable information regarding Alightsoul. Full story is coming soon.

also i’ve secured an interview with dans girlfriend, this is also coming very soon.

Gods speed

3 Likes

1 Like

I don’t take caffeine any longer.

1 Like

2 Likes

ADURRRRRRRR