The Anon Ball -- Day 1

hey everyone whats your credit card numbers? becuase this is anonymafia I won't know ur name so itll be safe. I'll start mine is 8393 6969 4201 3481

let's play a game

CAn you idiots stop trying to ID ppl your outing yourself as vts and ruining my wincon

Sorry, *idiotas

let's lynch fat Tony. it is his day to go

I would but I have FatTony as town center on my reads list

Rope would snap under his cannoli powered physique

@mafiabot lynch @AnonFatTony

Feel good about this one

You are stupid

@mafiabot lynch anontommylee

For a bunch of wise guys there sure is a bunch of incompetence, see?

Look at all you small timers thinking you’re the boss.

I’m the boss!!

These malcontents believe in the evils of communism and will do whatever they can to promote it! We will overcome this obstacle and lead America into a better future!

As I tell my agents time and time again: the most effective weapon against crime is cooperation

Big Tone ain't the mark fellas at least not until I'm done with his momma's angel fruit cake

This fanook on the other hand thinks we're in bed with commies when any made man knows the commies are bad for biz

Ay, what are you, a gagootz?

@mafiabot lynch @AnonJohnGotti

Gentlemen, gentlemen, we need to work together and not descend into chaos. I made peace among the five families and I will make peace here as well.

Ay, watch it. Don't be callin a made guy a fugazi. That's a atto proibito. Kapeesh?

Keep your head down and be a good earner, and you'll get your shot some day kid.