The Anon Mafia Ball -- Day 2.

@sophie

Can mafia accumulate guns or do they only get 1 kill per night?

Agreed

@mafiabot vote @AnonDonnieBrasco

it's called common sense, foreign concept to you I know.

@mafiabot vote @AnonDonnieBrasco

I still believe we should no-lynch and allow kills to be dictated by those with guns. I advocated for this yesterday. Hopefully everyone is beginning to understand the setup mechanics.

@mafiabot vote nolynch

This is like.......scum slip if anything.

How did you arrive to this conclusion?

Mafia has one gun per night cycle while Town has three. Ideally, we would mass claim and provide town a true three-to-one kill advantage. Although this group is unwilling to do that, the no-lynch strategy is still ideal given mafia's comparative advantage in voting.

My question is, why did you assume mafia "skipped" a kill? how did they idea come to your mind?

@AnonTommyLee

Why did you place a vote on a nobody and that vote ended up leading folks to pile on?

@everyone else

Why did you not vote the steaming pile of communist filth that is lucky luciano

Also: I do not vote. I am the fbi. We do not make recommendations, we only investigate

eat shit scum bag lol

you have audacity to show up to thread today with ZERO FUCKING WORK done day 1 and question shit

An interesting point

One can only wonder

Why you walk around dressed in all red wielding a sickle

It's the only scenario that makes any sense. Do you have an alternative hypothesis?

I voted a shit bag who made 4 posts and didn't come and even defend his ass ALLOWED EVERYONE ELSE TO VOTE HIM.

and to be honest, I don't give a flying fuck what he flipped.

if mafia intentionally let me live that would mean I am town and lynching me would be incorrect

Yes, Mafia tried to shoot a solid town and guessed name wrong? holding a gun just didn't cross my mind why there was no kills. hopefully host clears that up if gun expires or not.

You sit here and accuse me of not doing anything meanwhile we got commie fucks like Luciano that post

β€œits somebody elses read that I happen to agree with

is there some reason you think Donnie or Hoover should live ? they your scum partner?β€œ

yet someone else is doing that for him?
Yet he does not comment?

Interesting interesting

Why were you not here, at END OF DAY and put time in and convinced people to vote him?

Flips do not matter

He was a bad vote that provided no information

And those who rally for lynch afks want no information provided

Information benefits the fbi

You are anti fbi

You are a terorrist

VA FANGOOL YA FUCKIN MOTHA YA SCHMUK