The Circus : performed by YNS and Alightsoul

_Please play the thread theme whilst reading: _

Yns: image

Want to know how I got these scars? Well ---- I'm something ---- licks lips of a psychopath. I used to do heroin. Mmm titters into manical laughter Living on the edge isn't particularly new to me and --- the thing about Jones is --- well I just happen to have rung Jones's Dad impersonating an old childhood friend Cackles into a fit of laughter

I rung Jones Dad!

Alightsoul:

Look Look! Im playing both sides! Im saying something then suddenly going against it!

The audience (Ian, iiaffr, DotaKyle):

Alightsoul: Im somewhat of a troll...... and the thing about trolls is.......

Epok watching the carnage on his carnival:

Yns:

Mm -- well if I was to have SEX --- with this girl ---- and "forget" to put my condom on well then I - Ah ! Ah Ha! Ahahahahahahaha! What did you expect? Im a psychopath!

Loki (respected member of community going through hard time):

I'm going to do it! I'm going to harm myself! Nobody has intervened: nobody is here to help me when theres carnage all over the site!

Epoch(plays g.) watchingg in director chair:

Yns: image

The Thing about Poker is ........ its a game of Deception! Lucky for me -- I've always been good at smirks deception ---- just ask hmmm -- - Jones's Dad! Ahahahaha!

Alightsoul: Yns don't troll - nmagane don't troll - stop trolling - stop trolling - you-

3 Likes

first

You’re absolutely right.

10/10

1 Like

I miss the airhogs meme posts

2 Likes

This joke, has been taken too far

Don’t you know yns is psychotic and asoul is already suicidal. This might push them into an episode

This is a post for sure

2 Likes